Eva was very excited to find a T-Rex skeleton!
We also finished up the Triceratops mask. I cut eye holes in the paper plate and attached a big craft stick to the back for a handle. The horns were made by cutting one of the coffee filters in half and rolling the halves into cones. Those were attached with Elmer's glue to the top of the plate. Then I folded the other coffee filter in half and rolled it the same way. I snipped the edge al the way around so that it had more surface area to adhere to the plate and attached it with glue as well. I found it worked best to put glue both under the horn and on top of the snips. We left it to dry for a few hours and then...
Post a Comment