Friday, July 9, 2010

Where Do You Live?


This is a fun animal sorting game that I made for Eva.  I took stickers of animals that live in the jungle and ones that live in the farm and stuck them to card stock.  I cut them out and on two other sheets of card stock drew jungle and farm scenes.  Eva could then decide where each of the animals lives.
After sorting the animals, Eva started making up stories about them and even had a few of the jungle animals visit the farm.  Gotta love toddler imaginations!
We went to our zoo to look for jungle animals too but my camera batteries dies within minutes of arriving.  We did find these two (Bill and Roscoe).
Thankfully we have another zoo trip planned for today.  We will be heading to this zoo with Grandma- I hope we can find some jungle animals there!
abc button

2 comments: