Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mommas and their Babies

Eva has been playing with our new felt animals pretty much non-stop since they arrived.  She loves matching the mommas with their babies and having them talk to each other.  It is so sweet to hear how the moms talk to their little ones.
To continue this moms and babies theme, I decided we would both make handprint elephants.  We started by mixing up some gray paint.
Then I painted Eva's hand and she stamped her handprint on the paper.
Next, it was my turn.
I filled in any big gaps with the paint brush and set the paper aside to dry.  When it was ready, I drew eyes, mouths and ears on our elephants and Eva added some grass for them to walk through.
I love how they turned out and I love that I was able to be a part of this craft with my sweet baby.

1 comment: