We started out by painting a paper plate green.
When it was dry, Eva colored the other side with a red crayon and then glued in a long tongue.
I then folded the plate in half and gave it a good pinch. We glued on some eyes and drew on nostrils to complete our wide-mouthed frog. Eva also decided he needed a fly to eat so I made a quick one out of scraps.
Yesterday we made a turtle but the batteries in my camera died just as we started so I didn't get any pictures of the process. It was pretty simple- Eva glued tissue paper squares to the outside of a paper bowl and then colored the head, legs and tail green with various shades of green crayons (I would have used green construction paper but we were out). I glued them on and here is how he turned out:
Pretty darn cute, if you ask me!