Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eva's Apple Farm


We had so much fun at the apple orchard yesterday that we decided to make our own apple farm!  I cut out four trees and glued them to a piece of paper.  Then I asked Eva to tell me some numbers.  She chose 4, 2, 5 and 3 and I wrote them on the trunk of each tree.  Eva then used her red paint dabber to make the corresponding number of apples on each tree.
A quick, fun craft and great practice for counting!  When the apples were dry I hung it with some of her other fall masterpieces.  This simple gallery is just a piece of twine hanging from a nail that was already in the door and clothespins to hold the artwork in place.
abc button

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple Farm
    http://bestforhalloween.com/wpbdm-category/apple-farm
    Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, artists, halloween props, music, goth, costumes, paranormal, virtual haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join. Apple Farm

    ReplyDelete