Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome to the lounge!

Each week I have been gathering up activities, crafts, books and other fun things to do with my two year old based on a theme.  Yes, I realize that makes me a little (okay, a lot) neurotic but I'm a teacher and I can't help but plan!  There are so many cute things to make and do with kids today and the internet has such a wealth of great ideas, I felt planning around a theme for each week would help me weed through everything.  I set up this lounge as a place to share each week's ideas while I'm planning and then the finished results of any thing we make or do (that I remember to actually photograph- I'm really bad about getting caught up in the moment and forgetting to snap pictures).  Feel free to add any ideas of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment